VIRGINIA BEACH SPORT FISHING FORUM

LONG BAY POINTE MARINA
(757) 321-4550

Photo

KeyDreams, Sat. 22 Jul. 2017, Flounder, Southside Boys and Girls Club Flounder Tournament

KeyDreams Flounder Charter

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 barnical bill

barnical bill

Captain

• I Sponsor VBSF
  • 710 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, over 30 yrs experience on Ches Bay and Offshore Va Beach, Charter Captain.
  • MY BOAT:KeyDreams, 33 Bertram twin Cummins diesel

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:06 PM

Today we had the East Coast Repair & Fabrication Team participating in the 2017 Southside Boys and Girls Club Flounder Tournament.  It was a slow flounder bight today but they did manage to catch 9 Flounder today with 4 of them nice sized keepers up to 22 inches. 

They were in 1st place for about 20 minutes because we were the 1st to weigh in.  After all the weigh-ins, they placed 7th overall.  They did manage to win the Sponsor Championship as East Coast Repair & Fabrication – Key Dreams, by having the Heaviest Flounder among the Sponsor Boats.

I was so glad that they really enjoyed themselves, for them it was more about the boys and girls club then winning a tournament, Great bunch of men with big hearts.  We also caught Bluefish, Croaker, Skate, Oyster Toads, Seabass, and an Eel.  It was a bit Breezy out of the south but still a beautiful Day on the Chesapeake Bay.

07-22-17 KeyDreams 1353.jpg

07-22-17 KeyDreams 4130.jpg

07-22-17 KeyDreams 5742.JPG

07-22-17 KeyDreams 5744.JPG

Click on the Striper for my Charter Website.

http://www.keydreamscharterboatservice.com/

Click Here -> For KeyDreams Fishing Reports on VBSF

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: KeyDreams Flounder Charter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

TOP RATED CHARTER BOATS

long time comn banner  
  c-e-banner charter_Banner_tango  
  c-e-banner c-e-banner