VIRGINIA BEACH SPORT FISHING FORUM

LONG BAY POINTE MARINA
(757) 321-4550

Photo

KeyDreams, Wed. 02 Aug. 2017, Spadefish Fascination, Young Justin Bieber look alike

Key Dreams Spadefish Charter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 barnical bill

barnical bill

Captain

• I Sponsor VBSF
  • 710 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, over 30 yrs experience on Ches Bay and Offshore Va Beach, Charter Captain.
  • MY BOAT:KeyDreams, 33 Bertram twin Cummins diesel

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:23 AM

We had a family visiting their Navy daughter.  Dad wanted to get the family out for some Family Fun fishing with us this morning.  It was a beautiful day with light winds but just enough to keep it from getting hot out there on the bay.  We ended up starting with the Spadefish and they were just having too much fun to leave and the current was just rite so we stayed with them for most of the trip.  Time flew by and they did want to catch some flounder to go along with their Spadefish so we ran off to get some flounder but with less than an hour we caught a couple Flounder but they were just a little under the 17 inch minimum limit.  We didn’t catch the other stuff today like little Seabass, Oyster Toads and such since we spent so little time flounder fishing today.  These guys were a lot of fun and kept us laughing, oh yea that’s not Justin Bieber.  They did say sometimes while visiting other places in the past they have had young ladies approach him thinking he was Justin Bieber.  We got back to the dock before it got really Hot.  Lots of Fun.

08-02-17 KeyDreams 5797.JPG

08-02-17 KeyDreams 5803.JPG

Click on the Striper for my Charter Website.

http://www.keydreamscharterboatservice.com/

Click Here -> For KeyDreams Fishing Reports on VBSF

#2 barnical bill

barnical bill

Captain

• I Sponsor VBSF
  • 710 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, over 30 yrs experience on Ches Bay and Offshore Va Beach, Charter Captain.
  • MY BOAT:KeyDreams, 33 Bertram twin Cummins diesel

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:24 AM

08-02-17 KeyDreams 5809.JPG

08-02-17 KeyDreams 5810.JPG

Click on the Striper for my Charter Website.

http://www.keydreamscharterboatservice.com/

Click Here -> For KeyDreams Fishing Reports on VBSF

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Key Dreams Spadefish Charter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TOP RATED CHARTER BOATS

long time comn banner  
  c-e-banner charter_Banner_tango  
  c-e-banner c-e-banner