KeyDreams Flounder Charter

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 barnical bill

barnical bill

Captain

• I Sponsor VBSF
  • 642 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, over 30 yrs experience on Ches Bay and Offshore Va Beach, Charter Captain.
  • MY BOAT:KeyDreams, 33 Bertram twin Cummins diesel

Posted 20 July 2015 - 06:08 PM

Today we had a Group of guys participating in the Southside Boys and Girls Club Flounder Tournament. They did manage to catch 15 Flounder today with 12 of them nice sized keepers up to 20 inches.  Their top three heaviest fish were only a couple pounds away from placing in the tournament.  They were still happy since fishing on another boat last year they were got skunked.  One of the guys got the technique down pretty good and caught most of the Flounder, not saying which one but we called him the Flounder man for the day.  Now that they have had some training I think next year they will be a force to be reckoned with.  We did catch some monster Toad Fish, they should have gotten into the Toad fish Calcutta.  These guys really just wanted to have fun today, and I was so glad that they really enjoyed themselves, for them it was more about the boys and girls club then winning a tournament.  It was a beautiful Day on the Chesapeake Bay.

07-18-15 KeyDreams 4085.JPG

07-18-15 KeyDreams 4086.JPG

07-18-15 KeyDreams 4087.JPG

Click on the Striper for my Charter Website.

http://www.keydreamscharterboatservice.com/

Click Here -> For KeyDreams Fishing Reports on VBSF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

TOP RATED CHARTER BOATS

long time comn banner  
  c-e-banner charter_Banner_tango  
  c-e-banner c-e-banner