• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BLACK ADDER

BLACK ADDER

BLACK ADDER

• Visitor ~ NOT A SUBSCRIBER YET?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • Interests:Christian gentleman that fishes,boats, hunts, and 'bout anything else you can do outside! Also, instructor and guide to five local grandchildren.
  • MY BOAT:THE JAMES C. WRIGHT, 16 foot aluminum Vbottom

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:10 AM

If you take out a NC non-resident license like I do every year, you might drop down to Mackey Island. Grandson and I caught over forty white perch on Beetlespins from the bank on Monday. We left the spot with the fish still "snappin'" cause grandson wanted a BOWFIN. And my daughter is opening her new professional gym," IRON GYM" in Va. Beach, and so we went on a family pre-opening tour in the afternoon. Not a shabby half day of fishing if you like to throw lures.

#2 BLACK ADDER

BLACK ADDER

BLACK ADDER

• Visitor ~ NOT A SUBSCRIBER YET?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • Interests:Christian gentleman that fishes,boats, hunts, and 'bout anything else you can do outside! Also, instructor and guide to five local grandchildren.
  • MY BOAT:THE JAMES C. WRIGHT, 16 foot aluminum Vbottom

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:46 AM

A follow-up on NC fishing....Saturday 7/15...

1)Opened at Coinjock where I had a few bites but that's it   2)Powell's Point area -one gar (small) 3) Near Old Trap,NC- one white perch, one roundhead   Thunder chased me back to Va about 3:00 pm...very relaxing day...fish let me alone and able to relax....

When I do these "tours" of different fishing spots like I did Saturday , I might fish 4-8 rods with minnows/ nightcrawlers /lures so I feel that I work an area over pretty thorough before moving on. WATER AND AIR TEMP HOT,FISHING NOT SO MUCH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

TOP RATED CHARTER BOATS

long time comn banner  
  c-e-banner charter_Banner_tango  
  c-e-banner c-e-banner