Aug 11 late report back bay NWR

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew K

Andrew K

Carolina Cast Pro - Pro Staffer

• VBSF-HookedUp - I Support VBSF
  • 2,973 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, building Fishing Rods, and Fishing. I work at and build fishing rods for the Rod Father Bait and Tackle shop in Hampton, VA. I am also on the pro staff for Carolina Cast Pro and Guides Secret Lures
  • MY BOAT:i stand on the sand

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:23 AM

hit the beach with the usual crew, Hally3, Capt Ron, Deno, Reker, Bucket, etc. morning was on fire, spot and blues, baby sharks, bunker everywhere and several big southern rays. catching was not ideal, Mel broke off on a big shark, Deno lost one, Steve got a southern ray, i got a smaller southern and then Rayzilla came back for redemption and this time he won, we stale mated about 20 yards out and i finally broke the line. the outgoing tide came and everything fell off. still a great day on the beach with great friends and some newbies.

PS - the spot and round head that we caught were very close to the beach.

here are some pics of me bowed up on my Carolina Cast Pro 13' 6-10oz and the Southern Ray that Steve caught (i think)

DSC01083 (1024x680).jpg

DSC01087 (680x1024).jpg
Posted Image
"When you go swimming at the beach, you're entering the food chain and you're no longer on top"

#2 Andrew K

Andrew K

Carolina Cast Pro - Pro Staffer

• VBSF-HookedUp - I Support VBSF
  • 2,973 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, building Fishing Rods, and Fishing. I work at and build fishing rods for the Rod Father Bait and Tackle shop in Hampton, VA. I am also on the pro staff for Carolina Cast Pro and Guides Secret Lures
  • MY BOAT:i stand on the sand

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:24 AM

DSC01088 (924x1024).jpg

DSC01089 (728x1024).jpg
Posted Image
"When you go swimming at the beach, you're entering the food chain and you're no longer on top"

#3 capt ron

capt ron

Mate

• GOLD - I Support VBSF
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Ice Hockey and Fishing
  • MY BOAT:is just to high to buy...

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:17 AM

Nice pics A.K. ... It was a fun day fishing with friends and googan's.

#4 BLACK ADDER

BLACK ADDER

BLACK ADDER

• Visitor ~ NOT A SUBSCRIBER YET?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Interests:Christian gentleman that fishes,boats, hunts, and 'bout anything else you can do outside! Also, instructor and guide to five local grandchildren.
  • MY BOAT:THE JAMES C. WRIGHT, 16 foot aluminum Vbottom

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

And so, we have a shark seminar in preperation for drum, it appears from the crowded beach. Ah,well......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

TOP RATED CHARTER BOATS