Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

Sign in to follow this  
rusty1652

2002 Trophy WA Bimini Top

Looking for an ORIGINAL, new or used Bimini top for a Trophy 2002 WA... Prefer a used one. Anyone have or know where to get one? email me at jthoneycutt@cox.net I would really appeciate it. Hoping someone has an old one laying around in half decent shape. Prefer not to have one made.

MY FRIEND BOB HAD A NEW ONE MADE FOR HIS A FEW MONTHS AGO. BY A WOMAN IN WASINGTON. SHE HAS ALL THE PATTERNS FOR TROPHY. I THINK IT WAS AROUND 300 PLUS SHIPPING. AND IT FIT PERFICTLY ALL THE CURTANS ZIPPED RIGHT IN. IF YOU WANT I'LL GET THE PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU. JUST PM ME

http://www.letastopshop.com/

I tried having a1 tops do one for me and that girl took 680.00 from me and delivered nothing. she still has my money. I used letatopshop. they are in wash. think it was 1000.00 buck though. turned out nice.. i have picks if you would like to see the finished product. john

Guest jnehamr

MY FRIEND BOB HAD A NEW ONE MADE FOR HIS A FEW MONTHS AGO. BY A WOMAN IN WASINGTON. SHE HAS ALL THE PATTERNS FOR TROPHY. I THINK IT WAS AROUND 300 PLUS SHIPPING. AND IT FIT PERFICTLY ALL THE CURTANS ZIPPED RIGHT IN. IF YOU WANT I'LL GET THE PHONE NUMBER FOR YOU. JUST PM ME

Hello,

I am also in need of a bimini for my Bayliner Trophy 2002, i know this post is old, but i thought it was worth trying. Can, and will you please send me a phone number and/or e-mail for this woman in Washington with the patterns? it would be much appreciated! if you do, will you please send them to: j_nehammer2@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance!

Sign in to follow this