Long Bay Pointe

Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

flesh

Offshore rods and reels for sale

Selling 4 custom made 5' 6" stand up tuna rods with Penn International 50w's. Spooled with 80lb suffix hi vis line. Rods built with detachable aluminum butts and conventional guides. Asking $1300 for the set. Call John 618-0214 if interested.

VBSF.net | Fishing Reports From Virginia Beach VA To Hatteras NC 

Hey Flesh,

The price for the rods and reels is a little steep. How firm are you on that price? When was the last time the reels were serviced? What color is the wrap on the rods?

Babydawgs

That is $ 325 ea for a Penn 50 and a custom Rod New would be about 3x his price how is that steep? It is actually cheep if they are in good shape.

A great deal for someone getting set up. We had to go the Okuma route for the offshore equip to keep the $ down. Happy with our set up BUT @$325.00, someone is gonna get an early Christmas gift. Good Luck

A great deal for someone getting set up. We had to go the Okuma route for the offshore equip to keep the $ down. Happy with our set up BUT @$325.00, someone is gonna get an early Christmas gift. Good Luck

I had actually forgotten that I posted those rods and reels for sale but I appreciate the interest. They are still available and are in good working order. I sold my boat last winter and they have not been used in 2 years but were serviced just before the 07 season. I am willing to negotiate somewhat on the price but will probably put them up on Craig's list soon if I get no offers here.

Ho, Ho, Ho!!!! someone IS going to have a merry christmas! If I only had boat enough to put them on, they would have BEEN gone! If you wait long, you done wrong here, guys!