Virginia Beach Fishing

You can support VBSF.net by becoming a GOLD SUPPORTER Today!

Sign in to follow this  
skinnys-kid

Rockfsih Frosbite Challenge fish recipe

For those of you who attended the Awards Dinner last Sunday know, the fish was out of this world. Prepared by our very own Capt Fatbeard, this recipe will be available soon. We are also planning a video shoot for those that prefer to see the movie than read the book. Stay tuned!!!

Thanks again Jeff and Brian!

VBSF.net | Fishing Reports From Virginia Beach VA To Hatteras NC 

I will be looking forward to it! For those that missed out on the culinary event of the year, the rockfish was perfectly prepared in a white sauce that included shrimp and clams.... mmmmmm!!!!! Hat's off on the chef for that one- beware of the glow off of the bald heads, though!

Great Striper at the dinner. Pass along the recipe!!! Cant wait to see this video!!

Capt. Scott :D

Any news of this extraordinary recipe or have I missed it somewhere??? I still have limited amounts of rockfish in the freezer and would like to give it a whirl and try this recipe!

Sorry guys i have mised thi forum, I will put together a recipe and post it soon, The sauce was shrimp, crab and scallops. Very easy to do and works on anything( You could out that ona turd and it would taste good ) Stay tuned !

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Now we can cook fish and refer to it as 'Fatbeard's Turd Sauce recipe'!!!!! :walking-garbage-can: