Long Bay Pointe

Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

Sign in to follow this  
Tony S

Tred Barta's former 2006 33' Rampage Express for sale!

Anyone in the market for an extremely well maintained and equipped

33-37' offshore express boat with CAT engine warranties until May, 2011,

should check out the 2006 33' Rampage Express being auctioned and sold by

SST Online on EBAY. The boat can also be seen in person at the Bay Bridge

Boat Show in Stevensville, MD this Thurs-Sunday (April 22-25).

Here is the ebay link: (or search "tred barta's rampage" on ebay)

http://cgi.ebay.com/...FishingQ5fBoats

Please email me with any questions.

Thanks.

Mike

mike@sstol.com

Having fished off this boat several times, I can honestly say she is a sweet boat both to ride on and is a great fishing platform. I know Cat has done at least some of the maintenance and repairs and I was impressed with the diligence of the mechanic that did some work under warranty in Hatteras last year. Tony has kept the boat spotless and Mike never skimped on anything to do with this boat. She has literally had the best!

I would have some issues trying to trailer her around all the places I go but if you are in the market- take a look at her. A great boat here, guys!

CLEAR SHOT is still for sale! Below please find the link to the YachtWorld listing with all of the details. We have our eye on a bigger express boat in NC and really need to move the Rampage quickly - she is a beauty with an awlgripped hull that is easy to maintain. CLEAR SHOT has been captain and factory maintained since new. More options and equipment that any other 33' express out there. She runs great, is economical and ready to go. Someone is going to get a great deal on this boat! Still under full CAT Platinum engine warranties until May, 2011.

All offers considered at this time! - email me direct. The boat can be seen and sea trialed in Ocean City, MD now - the block heaters are on and Capt. Tony can take you for a ride at your convenience.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2006/Rampage-Tred-Barta-Express-2213904/Pasadena/MD/United-States

You can also see more pictures on our website - http://www.clearshotsportfishing.com

Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Mike

mike@sstol.com

I've had the pleasure of fishing onboard the Clear Shot several times and can attest to her quality and comfort. I was onboard the first time during the inaugural Frostbite Challenge and she handled the difficult conditions well and we managed to put some fish in the box and get home safely and in relative comfort (though I could have used a heated deck and sunlamps in the cockpit to ease the 8 degree temp). I don't know of a better maintained boat- and she raises fish!

Sign in to follow this