Virginia Beach Fishing

SPONSORS

Long Bay Pointe

Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

Planning on fishing saturday, Don't know where yet. Anybody heard anything? Hit us up, We'll be out there

We're going!! Not sure what boat yet, probably ours...give us a holler on 79....

Cheryl

Heading out of OI at 0:dark thirty. VEERY Exciting

Planning on fishing saturday, Don't know where yet. Anybody heard anything? Hit us up, We'll be out there

Tuna are north of the Washington. Good luck bro!! I gotta work :(

well.....Jeff.....was it a success ?....inquiring minds want to know !....Bob

Sorry for the late report, I have talked to most of you already but here she goes.

Trailerd down to OI and nothing broke. Kenny was a hour late and had a beer in his hand at 3am in the morning. Put the boat in at 5:30 just missing the fleet, so we snuck out and i remembered how to run the crack, Pretty easy actually and they have it marked well. Headed south on some intel from a good friend and put lines in at 7:30. Had a knock down on the long squid rig that was lost to a certain fishing expert that had to crank the drag all the way down. So we continued on. Second knockdown i grabbed the rod and got the damn fish in the freakin boat. Curse is over !! , Blackfin Tuna in the boat. Spent the rest of the day with fat alberts, miniture dolphin and watching Kenny drink 2 cases of beer and ruining the english language. GOD LOVE HIM ! Thanks to everyone that helped and big ole thanks to Conch and Bob, for moral and liquid support. Outriggers are being put on as we speak and the rig is done. Bring on the fall fishing season !!