Long Bay Pointe

Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

Sign in to follow this  
1st Mate

Know anybody that makes a custom rod rack like this?

Need some help from anyone please!

I am in the market for a custom rod rack, a rod rack that goes across the bed of my truck. I was searching around and found this picture on google. It was from Hull Truth. The guy's name was Doug, he is from Elizabeth City, NC. He said if you sent him the dimensions of your truck he would build this exact one for $300 ( great price ) but you have to pick it up which is fine with me.

The materials were made from Regulator and World Cat. It's bad to the bone and would love to have one like this. The thing is, there was no email or phone number and can't seem to find this guy. If ANYONE knows this guy or knows of SOMEBODY that can build me something like this, please help and give me as much information as possible.

I don't mind spending the extra money on something like this, I havn't done anything extra for my truck in a while and would like to get a rod rack made for it. If it helps I have a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 PLEASE HELP :smilie_help:

Thanks for any information :vbsf_th:

images.jpg

I had a guy build a custom T-Top for my boat, he is in Harbenson,DE. (T-Tops etc.) ttopsetc.com is the website. He does great work and will build just about what ever you want. Give him a call, don't know what he will charge.

Brian

That would be Doug Furman, used to be on the board..... Haven't heard from him in a while. Maybe Colt will chime in, he also had one in his truck at one time.....

1st Mate give me a call and I will see what I can do. A buddy of mine is the one who built that rack for Doug as well as the one for my truck. The dude used to work for a welding company in Edenton, NC, but is no longer there. I will find out if he has the ability at his new job. If not, the guys that are at his old shop may want a side hussle. They do great work.

Colt

252-202-4724

Hey Chris,

Mike at S&S Marine in Norfolk off of shore drive.588-1950 they do all my work.

Todd

Thank you all for the replies :vbsf_th:

Sign in to follow this