Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

Sign in to follow this  
1st Mate

13ft Prowler Ocean Kayak - SOLD

I am selling a used but in great condition 13ft Prowler Ocean Kayak. This kayak is fully rigged and ready to fish!! The bottom of the kayak is in good condition, has normal wear from beaching it but nonetheless in good condition. So here is everything you are getting with this kayak. You are getting a like new Garmin 300c color fish finder that has been used only a couple of times. Also comes with a cover protector. Comes with a Uniden Atlantis 250 hand held VHF radio that is like new, also comes with mount that is on the kayak and has a car and wall charger.

Comes with a Scotty Nav/light that is mounted behind the seat. Comes with a Power Sonic 12volt 7.0Amp Sealed Batterey for running the fishing finder, the kayak has a batterey compartment in the bow. Batterey comes with a wall charger as well. Also have a scotty rod holder mounted towards the front of the kayak. Total, the kayak has 5 rod holders.

You are also getting a carlisle paddle with grips, sea anchor with rope, 2 crates ( one with and one without rod holders ), and a life jacket.

This is a great kayak and there is nothing wrong with it. There is alot of great stuff that comes with this, don't miss out!! Im asking $600 That is reasonable. ( Prefer cash, please )

If interested, please contact me at 757-651-7913 or send me an email at Bayfisher13@aol.com

Thanks, Chris

039.jpg

040.jpg

VBSF.net | Fishing Reports From Virginia Beach VA To Hatteras NC 

Sign in to follow this