Virginia Beach Fishing

You can support VBSF.net by becoming a GOLD SUPPORTER Today!

Sign in to follow this  
Tony S

Cast 300 yards!

you guys are both right. But sometimes especially in Hatteras and Ocracoke, the monsters are patrolling the outter bar. I m sure you can cast well Andrew but you will never put one over the second bar down there, it takes a kayak. But through my bordom Ive thought of a remote control helicopter w a release hook. W ould be a lot of fun to fly your FRESH bait to the exact spot you wanted to present your bait, hit the auxillary switch and drop your 8 and bait right into it. Sounds fun, but it takes some money. My neighbor is a retired Army heli pilot and he flies rc planes all the time, he says you can get one to carry that much weight in winds up to 30 knots, but it will take ALOT of practice and cost you like 1000 bucks, so Ive kinda given up un that thought, ut it sure would be fun. How about a thermal cam on it, yes sir. The offshore boys should read this, they could really use this and they got the pockets to make it happen. Maybe i need to get a patent,lol.

VBSF.net | Fishing Reports From Virginia Beach VA To Hatteras NC 

They make a water balloon launcher that would work if you had some way of attaching the cords or had enough people with you to operate. I've seen waterballoons launched to over 1000 ft

thats a really good idea you could even snatch up some bystanders

Now theres a novel idea, consider it tried! Ill let you know how it goes. Holy smoke, I got it! 2 hammer driven wooden stakes, 1 big bungee and a 4x4. use the truck to tighten the bungee and let her rip. Could use like handline bucket to store the line for the cast. Ill try to mock this one up, would be fun, no matter what the results are. Thanks!