Virginia Beach Fishing

SPONSORS

Long Bay Pointe

Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

Real Quick...went out and slayed the fish this morning. Cape Henry between the green can and the 32 buoy ( Think thats right ) . Limited out in 1:15 minutes, back at the dock for breakfast. Biggest fsh was 37lbs, smallest was 33. Awesome !! I thought i was going to have to sell my stuff or get a voodoo man.....Seems i just need to fish without Kenny HA! Fresh Blackened rockfish topped with cajun shrimp & crab cream reduction all wekend at Cotton Southern Bistro !! Thanks !

hey capt fatbeard. congrats on the rocks. i had lunch at ur place a few weeks ago. great spot. i chatted u up at lunch time about some of ur tog tricks. thanks. gonna get my first bft this sunday if the gods shine on me.

Hey Fatbeard......Call me next time I will conduct the VooDoo on the boat for you if you need it.

VooDoo

Nice work. :food-smiley-004: I wish I could of gotten out there this week but no luck. I'll be out there Saturday so hopefully there will still be some fish left. Thanks for the report.

Definately a good day out there today. Wish we could have more days like today. We took a few hours to get our fill but we didn't get out there till lunchtime.

Way to get on em quick, nice job :smilie_daumenpos: