Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

Sign in to follow this  
V-Slice

Painting my boat questions

Hello everyone. I am brand new to this forum and the proud owner of a new boat (to me). I recently purchased a 2003 Seaswirl Striper 2301 CC. It has two dime size blemishes in the hull just below the bumper rail that went through the gell coat. It also has some dulling paint. I was curious if anyone could recommend a good shop to get my center console painted in VB? I also was wondering if someone could please give me an estimate of what they know it to cost to refinish and paint the hull of a 23' center console? Just a rough estimate will do. I am currently serving in Afghanistan and want to get my boat refinished and painted so it will be ready for me when I get home.

Thank you very much for any help that you may be able to offer.

VBSF.net | Fishing Reports From Virginia Beach VA To Hatteras NC 

I recommend Craig at Coastal Fiberglass. VBSF member Sundown set me up with a 1996 Angler to use on Smith Mountain Lake. Craig took it for a couple of weeks and now it looks like new . People who see it can't believe it's not. Craig's number is 757-238-2612 or 540-455-5638.

Thank you so much Sir. Does he have an email address I can contact him at? Like I said I am in Afghanistan and really want to get it fixed up prior to getting home. I just to do not want to have it trailered all the way to him to find out my funds are not together. I was just hoping I could send him some pics and he could get me in the ball park of how much I was looking at. How much did he charge you for your boat. Once again I really appreciate it and I will most definitely be using him. Thank you very much.

I also ment to comment on the job. Man it looks really good. He did a great job. Anxious to see what he can do for my boat.