Virginia Beach Fishing

SPONSORS

Long Bay Pointe

Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

We are set to roll out Friday if the weather holds. I have caught nothing but puppy drum for the last 3 weeks...I'm about to go stir crazy if i don't lose sight of land soon. Anyone else have any offshore plans this week? Let's get em!

Craig

going Saturday Craig with Trax..wish I could make it on Friday...looks nice...they have the BIg Money Open this weekend Fri/Sat overnighter so you'll have plenty of company...Bob

We are set to roll out Friday if the weather holds. I have caught nothing but puppy drum for the last 3 weeks...I'm about to go stir crazy if i don't lose sight of land soon. Anyone else have any offshore plans this week? Let's get em!

Craig

Also fishing on Sat but thinking about rolling out Fri night. Not sure if going on out or sharking at the light tower on Fri and rolling on out in the early AM. Would love to get some intel on how you do on Fri. Will be on the radio Fri Eve on the "Nikki Dawn" if you feel so inclined. Good luck and calm seas to ya!

Also fishing on Sat but thinking about rolling out Fri night. Not sure if going on out or sharking at the light tower on Fri and rolling on out in the early AM. Would love to get some intel on how you do on Fri. Will be on the radio Fri Eve on the "Nikki Dawn" if you feel so inclined. Good luck and calm seas to ya!

That is my plan, too. Should be out around the Tower around 8.30-9.00 PM.