Virginia Beach Fishing

SPONSORS

Long Bay Pointe

Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

Well, okay...Fished BBNWR Saturday at the usual spot, until the rain chased us off. Nadda. Bait was hard to get at our usual hole, but we did get four, which weren't touched in about four hours. Oh, well.

Freshwater, here we come!

BA

Officially in WINTER MODE for catfish, etc...

Which is better than being in COM MODE, and flushed at that.

I went during the worst. Dumb. But I drove all that way so tried. Wait till next spring :-)

It doesn't have to be over! They are just now coming out of the inlets down south.

They will be had at the point this weekend!

If anyone makes it down there I will be the guy fishing in front of or sleeping in the cab of the grey F150. You'll know it's me when you see my bad ass Carolina Cast Pro hooked up on one of the big ones!!!

I was there tues - thurs last week and they have started to make a showing.

It's not over....

There were around 250+ caught off of Jennette's over the course of 2 freaking days last week.  Avalon had large numbers over the same 2 day span.  Things could get quite interesting down at the point shortly.  

The big drum bite has slowed on the northern beaches but it is not over. The point near Buxton is red hot right  now. The big news around the Nags Head area is that the specks are starting to bite in the surf. Yesterday and today have shown us lots of nice fish.

• Like 1

I wish I could make my way down to NC anywhere. I am still going to Back Bay in hopes of one but I know that with the weather, water temp and other factors the likelihood is between 0-1%. Never know.