Long Bay Pointe

Bait & Tackle

Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

Drew

Fishing bud needed

Hey ya'll how's it going wondering if anyone has a boat and would want to fish. I got my own gear. I'm active duty Navy. Really love fishing and just not able to get a boat and it's a bit tough from shore around here. 

Hey Drew.  Can use a mate onboard from time to time. Fish the Bay and Outer banks sometimes.  Don't get to go as often as I would like but do have boat. I live near Great Bridge area so perhaps we could meet some where to discuss getting out there.

Hi Drew,  I too am looking for someone to fish with.  I live south of Petersburg but love to fish Chesepeake to Virginia Beach, Rudy Inlet, Sandbridge and down to Nags Head.  I was stationed in Norfolk back in the 80's and I moved back here a couple of years ago with my job and looking to meet new people.  Even thought about volunteering to work on a charter boat if they would have me just to meet people.  LOL

Anyway - I know we are coming into the colder months and I'm not sure what type fishing there is but give me a shout if your interested.