Fiberglass Repair

Long Bay Pointe

Marina 

Rudee Head Boats

Sign in to follow this  
lindadlz

ANYTHING TO REPORT FROM SEAGULL PIER?

Does anyone have any news on the fishing at seagull pier?  :fishing2:

There was a 58 inch, 64 lb Cobia caught off the end of the pier. He fought it for over an hour and was able tire it out enough to get a couple gaffs and crab net to bring it up. But other than that is was very slow.

I fished the Sea Gull Pier Tue. from 6 :00PM to Wed. 10:00AM. At dusk I caught some nice size spot and croaker along with ALOT of small croaker. During the night the bluefish were everywhere. The largest one I caught was 15 in. In the morning I fished for flounder. I caught 11, no keepers! The largest one went 16 in. I guy lost a big sheepshead, others were catching a few small spadefish along with ALOT of small croaker.

Does anyone have any news on the fishing at seagull pier?? :fishing2:

There was a 58 inch, 64 lb Cobia caught off the end of the pier. He fought it for over an hour and was able tire it out enough to get a couple gaffs and crab net to bring it up. But other than that is was very slow.

:fishing4: who was that that caught the cobia..what did he look like??thats a good one for the pier.. :animal-smiley-043:

another site has pictures of a 30lb jack crevail caught off the end of seagull pier!!!

another site has pictures of a 30lb jack crevail caught off the end of seagull pier!!!

i used to fish that pier all the time..where can i find the pic of the jack at???

do u ever go out on the seagull pier???

Aug 12 had trouble with my boat so I went to fish the pier. Lots of small croacker, spot and a few small spades. Then a huge school of hand size bunker came through. ten minutes later a cobia hook up at the end of the pier. twenty minutes later a 60 to 70 lb cobia was on deck. Good job to the three helpers who manned two dip gafts and one dip net. I only got one good fight, a cow nose ray.