Virginia Beach Sport Fishing Forum

Yes..Ocean striper season...It's a great couple of months for sure. Driving home today went down by the ocean to see how angry she was with 40Kts NE sustained and noticed the 21 or 22 Contender prize for the Midatlantic shootout sitting at it's normal corner of 1st and pacific. Also noticed the out of town boats are starting to stage at the VB fishing center as well as the parking lot on pacific and 1st. The lines should start forming at Owls Creek here in the next week or so when the season really kicks in ! Tickets will be given to those parking in the Medium on General booth and fights will break out at the ramp between those people that just take too long to launch or recover their boats. Channel 68 will start really cranking up (Bite at the Golf Ball....Raining gannets at the Ramada....bait everywhere at the Green can...."Hey, you cut me off you #*#*&%*#&.....I've got kids onboard can you tell me where the fish are biting at ?....what's the legal size in the ocean for a striper....how many stripers can you keep oceanside....) Ah yes, ocean striper season is almost here....can't wait.......bob

Yes..Ocean striper season...It's a great couple of months for sure. Driving home today went down by the ocean to see how angry she was with 40Kts NE sustained and noticed the 21 or 22 Contender prize for the Midatlantic shootout sitting at it's normal corner of 1st and pacific. Also noticed the out of town boats are starting to stage at the VB fishing center as well as the parking lot on pacific and 1st. The lines should start forming at Owls Creek here in the next week or so when the season really kicks in ! Tickets will be given to those parking in the Medium on General booth and fights will break out at the ramp between those people that just take too long to launch or recover their boats. Channel 68 will start really cranking up (Bite at the Golf Ball....Raining gannets at the Ramada....bait everywhere at the Green can...."Hey, you cut me off you #*#*&%*#&.....I've got kids onboard can you tell me where the fish are biting at ?....what's the legal size in the ocean for a striper....how many stripers can you keep oceanside....) Ah yes, ocean striper season is almost here....can't wait.......bob

You are right on with that breakdown...

You forgot my all time favorite- Where the fish at?

YES YES YES!!!!!!!! :action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033::food-smiley-004: LETS GET IT ON :vbsf_th:

Another good one is what color is the green can. I heard that one last year and had to laugh at that one.

I like" What is the minium size for a striper in the Ocean" question. Every 5 mins. :jumping-smiley-005:

On Course

I don't think anyone else could have put it any better.