Virginia Beach Sport Fishing Forum

Since this is the most viewed board I will post this here...some or many of you may know that Don's father is in the hospital with severe problems. He's not doing well right now and Don has asked anybody who Pray's to Pray or just send good thought his way for his Dad. Don's father is a great man, retired Chief Petty Officer and a member of the Knights of Columbus. He needs all the help he can get right now and I know Don will appreciate any prays or whatever your beliefs are...thanks......Bob

Bob,

It has been my experience that all of us fishermen have prayed and will continue to so. It appears that Don's Father has performed a great task with his son with the knowledge that he gives all of us on this site.

I am sure that the prayers and good wishes come from everyone.

Kindest regards,

Chris

Since this is the  most viewed board I will post this here...some or many of you may know that Don's father is in the hospital with severe problems.  He's not doing well right now and Don has asked anybody who Pray's to Pray or just send good thought his way for his Dad.  Don's father is a great man, retired Chief Petty Officer and a member of the Knights of Columbus.  He needs all the help he can get right now and I know Don will appreciate any prays or whatever your beliefs are...thanks......Bob

OUR FAMILY WILL KEEP DON AND FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS.

Wishing you and your family the best Don! Please let us know what we can do.

Hang in there Don. I just lost my uncle a couple weeks ago. I know what you're going thru.

Don,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the last Meet & Greet.

Best wishes to your family and for your fathers speedy recovery.

-Rob

:usaflag: