Virginia Beach Fishing

You can support VBSF.net by becoming a GOLD SUPPORTER Today!

Sign in to follow this  
skinnys-kid

Wired Up finds the pointy fish!!

Awesome Video Fellas. Congrats Mark !! what a great catch !!

VBSF.net | Fishing Reports From Virginia Beach VA To Hatteras NC 

WOW!!! That has to be one of the best marlin release videos, great work.

Thanks everyone and thanks most of all to Neal. He did a great job in getting us on this fish fast so we could get a good release. HUnter was even hooked to a white for a minute or so before he came off. A day that I will cherish for a long time.

Don great work on the video and getting a good release.

Neal you are the man and getting Hunter hooked to a white has only made him more determined to get that first marlin.

Thanks again.....to everyone else KARMA is alive and well....Thanks Otter the first round is on me the next time we are together.

VooDoo

Mark, You did a great job on the rod, and Don did a great job not showing the pucker factor I know he was experiencing. I am still kicking my self for loosing the white because that would have been VERY cool you getting your first blue and he getting his first white on the same trip. Not many opportunities for something like that, so sorry, but it was a great time anyway. He reminds me a lot of myself at 9. Another one brainwashed for life :D

You all are welcome anyime to try again for the white.

Thanks tony...just doing what others have done for me...what goes around.... I tell you, may be I'm getting old, but I'm having more fun now putting others on fish...and of course making movies about it!!