Virginia Beach Sport Fishing Forum

I vote that we all spend our money on candy,,,because candy taste good and makes me smile.

I vote that we all spend our money on candy,,,because candy taste good and makes me smile.

Hey, captn fatbeard i agree with you but i have one qeustion for you. Does laffy taffy make you smile? or does it ruin your smile? lol

No offense to anyone but now I see why I am on VBSF all the time and don't go to 'the other site'!

Kevin, there is a definite percentage of idiots on every site. I am a subscriber to both sites. They probably have more viewers hence they have more people that just don't know how to act properly and get the facts before they let their fingers show their ignorance. I like both sites and get a lot of good information from both. You just have to glean to good and ignore the stupidity!! I hope to see you when we have the next meet and greet. I missed the last one! :(

I can understand that Ricky but the idiots on this site are kinda like MY idiots! I have gotten used to them as they have gotten used to me (maybe)! I have on occasion visited the other site but have always run into an attitude I didn't really care for. I am sure there are some great people and information there but I really don't think VBSF can be beat, particuarly for someone new to the sport as I was when I first signed on. I continue to be impressed by the folks here and continue to learn something almost every time I sign on. For instance, I now know that Keith's pool is heated! If I can find an unused electric outlet and ample parking, I may have found my new RV resort!

With a heated pool, he will have plenty of company!! LOL :)