Virginia Beach Fishing

You can support VBSF.net by becoming a GOLD SUPPORTER Today!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fish Dad

SST Looking Great - Who's going?

Guest Fish Dad

Dayem guys...the shots dont' get any better than this (4 am today SST). I'll be heading out mid morning Friday and plan to stay overnight. I'll be on 72 and 79. Should be game on.

Bob on Still Thinking should be out there now as our advanced scout so hopefully he will give us a quick report tonight. Who else is going?

SST%2021%20Jun%2007.jpg

VBSF.net | Fishing Reports From Virginia Beach VA To Hatteras NC 

Thanks for the shot!! Good luck to you Sir, and please post a report soon after your safe return. The Volunteer is slowly going back together and should be ready for a Canyon run soon. This kind of post is motivating me to get 'er done!!

Ill be out there with a motley crew onboard the Mega Bite. We leave Saturday morning. Where to?

MIKE, I AM HEADING OUT WITH RANDY ON THE LUCKY STRIKE PROBABLY TO THE CANYON ON SAT. MORNING, BUT SE OF THE CIGAR LOOK GOOD TOO, AND I BET THE BOAT TRAFFIC WON'T BE AS THICK. WE'LL GIVE YOU A SHOUT IN THE MORNING.

CASEY

Will Be out there on Sunday. Leaving Fishermans Wharf dock at 0500. Listening on 68 and up...Boat name is Miss Caroline. Any dock partners heading out on Sunday?

Fish Dad, Would you be so inclined to provide the website of that SST Chart? Thanks

Guest Fish Dad
Fish Dad, Would you be so inclined to provide the website of that SST Chart?  Thanks

oceantemp.com

It's a pay service. Not sure they like me uploading their charts but I figure it's drumming up business for them if folks like the shots. :unsure:

Fish Dad, Would you be so inclined to provide the website of that SST Chart?? Thanks

oceantemp.com

It's a pay service. Not sure they like me uploading their charts but I figure it's drumming up business for them if folks like the shots. :unsure:

Thanks, I use the SST that's link to this website, but its not as detailed as the one from oceantemp.

That is one pretty shot. Bet that's where Backlash caught a limit of gaffers. Check out his photos. Also explains why it was nothing doing at the Cigar. This could be the weekend it all explodes!